Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sarge update:

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
LOL yea they grow quick. He's probably going to be sent to a pro trainer this month so it'll be different/quiet around the house for a few months

rooster85

Lake County
Awesome photos. I've got a choc female, the one in my avatar, named Gracie Lou. I cant wait to get home and see how spoiled she is. LOL.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff Zach. He's a great looking dog and light years ahead of where Remi was at that age. Hopefully when I get my next one, I can train her to be a lean, mean retrieving machine!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
It def takes ALOT of time.... I'm lucky that my son is mobile enough that he can go out with us. I will honestly probably get another one in 2-3 years. Sarge is the perfect hunt dog/ family combo. He's got a good mixture between English & American so he's not the typical crack head American spaz. BUT..... my next one will more than likely be an American that's a ball of fire. Trying to sell my inner city house to buy a farm..... if that happens I may get another "project" sooner lol

Def a fun process and very rewarding Jesse, lot of time and money.... but well worth it!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I hear ya on the $ part! I'm in the middle of building a "Dog Mahal" for him and I am well over $300 in the hole already. All so he can have a place to hang when I'm not home!!!

Kaiser878

ohio
It def takes ALOT of time.... I'm lucky that my son is mobile enough that he can go out with us. I will honestly probably get another one in 2-3 years. Sarge is the perfect hunt dog/ family combo. He's got a good mixture between English & American so he's not the typical crack head American spaz. BUT..... my next one will more than likely be an American that's a ball of fire. Trying to sell my inner city house to buy a farm..... if that happens I may get another "project" sooner lol

Def a fun process and very rewarding Jesse, lot of time and money.... but well worth it!

K can attest to the ball of fire American.....but mines getting to be an old man.....he's starting to slow down a fuzz

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

A LOT of time is an understatement! lmao It's so worth it, though.