Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sb 260

angelzd28

With all this talk of Dicks and Walmart losing their minds, I think we should all be watching our 6 as the Senate Democrats have introduced SB 260, which bans any semiauto that accepts a 10 round mag and it creates a gun and ammo data base anytime you buy either! FUGG that shit. I wrote both my Ohio House Rep and My Ohio Senator, both Republicans, and let them know this shit wasn't cool. I encourage you guys to do this as well because the only way they care is if they are fearful of losing their jobs. Although I don't think this Bill will see the light of day always stay vigilant.

SB 260
file:///C:/Users/1388253602C/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/OV6LLBTC/sb260_00_IN.pdf

Ohio House Page
http://www.ohiohouse.gov/

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You're right. Even though it won't likely go anywhere it's always good to get involved and let your representatives know where you stand. There is a TON of legislation getting introduced around the country right now that is down right scary. Most of it won't see the light of day, but it's important to see the things getting pushed.

Jamie

Ohio
I got very pleasant replies from both my Senator(Jay Hottinger) and Representative (Scott Ryan) this week. If they were form letters, they were very skillfully crafted. I might write them again and ask how much correspondence they receive in support of 2A rights and and how much against. I wonder if I'd hear back from either of them with an actual answer.

Hunter II

I haven’t seen it mentioned, are you aware of the gun rights rally tomorrow at the statehouse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk