Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Site Upgrade.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Breathe deep Chad....... just concentrate on a constant breathing pattern and you should be Ok dude. If not, text me and Brian and we will surely poke big fun at you!:smiley_coolpeace:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Lol. I noticed it twice today.

Screenshot_20180228-153505.jpg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sum bitch was down earlier while I was sitting at my desk watching the robot run. Had to twiddle my fuggin thumbs, damn it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bare bones styling thus far. Just got it loaded today and change a couple things. Way more to do.

Here is the mobile view. After the content migration on monday the topics will be in the same order and grouping they are today where it says "main forum"

Here is the desktop view. Again, very minimum styling and no content migrated so far.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Your hard work is appreciated Joe! I'm certain this is going to eat into your personal time.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I like that option. Will be cool to watch it change as the seasons change. Are those stock photos only or can you upload whatever photo you want for the background?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Can't wait to be done with Tapatalk. It has been added heavy lately in spite of the fact I paid for the no ad version.