Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Site Upgrade.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I like that option. Will be cool to watch it change as the seasons change. Are those stock photos only or can you upload whatever photo you want for the background?
Whatever we want, can even set them to rotate on a timer like a screensaver but i find that highly distracting.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Whatever we want, can even set them to rotate on a timer like a screensaver but i find that highly distracting.

That's awesome that it can be customized with whatever background you want. I agree that a screensaver style would get distracting and almost to the point of annoying lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Is there a way to make a bigger difference in the look of an unread thread vs one that you have already read? On my screen it is hard to tell the difference.

Right now they are bold if unread or with new posts and not bold if you have read them. The easiest way to keep tabs on everything that you haven't read yet is to use the "new post" feature. When you visit the site the section above the forum list are all the threads that are new or have new post since your last visit. Browsing through these will show you everything that is new to you.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What ever happened with the changing seasons?

I changed it from the turkey pic to the lake pic then noticed the turkey pic would still show up sometimes. Not knowing if it was a cached image issue I stooped doingn't until the big could be located. The last thing we want is every page load to show a different image as that will get annoying quick. Haven't played with it recently to see if the big was patched.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Attachments

• C3D5A57A-ACCE-4B0A-9931-4E8BD5E81548.jpeg
    C3D5A57A-ACCE-4B0A-9931-4E8BD5E81548.jpeg
    345.9 KB · Views: 373
Reactions: Dustinb80