Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slunger Hollow Productions ......

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Since I'm fairly new to these particular forums, I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not. I am a big fan of these deer hunting dvds. Slunger Hollow Productions is based out of the Chillicothe area & for years, I've been buying their dvds. I first found them at Buckeye Outdoors, but anymore, I just order online. These hunts are all in Ohio & are fair chase. Bow, gun, crossbow & youth hunts are featured. I love all the action, the big bucks, the narration & the small amount of advertising. These certainly get me pumped up for the season .....:smiley_clap:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Scott and John are both good fellas. I like their last DVD much better since they have scaled things back a bit.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The first video was awesome. Downhill ever since

That is my opinion as well. Plus, I know some other "behind the scenes" stuff that ruined my overall opinion of the operation as a whole. John and Scott have always been good guys to talk with at the Expo. I bought every DVD for the first 5-6 years and loved them. I haven't bought one in 3 years, so they may have gotten back to what works...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
They "grew". They had every redneck with a camera getting video for them. It's seems to be back to the core guys again, and something they are doing for fun. I saw Scott and John at the expo - it was just them in the booth. Several years ago, there would be 15 guys that got a piece in one of their DVDs at their booth(s). Not that way now. Looks like two buddies doing what they do, for fun. Heck, it isn't what they do for a living, its what they do for fun. John produces shows for "Steves Outdoor Adventures" and Scott is an insurance man. They are still killing deer, and filming it. I like the return to what they started with, and I hope people support that.