Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sold out

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Sold out to the dark side and have gone back to my compound bow. The first victom to my evil doings was a young button buck yesterday morning.

Early in the season i had time, but lately with work, the house, and family I dont have he time nor the passion to practice like I should.

I shoot good, but Im not confident enough to hunt with it.

If i still had my elitest card i would burn it...lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sold out to the dark side and have gone back to my compound bow. The first victom to my evil doings was a young button buck yesterday morning.

Early in the season i had time, but lately with work, the house, and family I dont have he time nor the passion to practice like I should.

I shoot good, but Im not confident enough to hunt with it.

If i still had my elitest card i would burn it...lol

Probably since you’re on the dark side, your elitist card would be on your bedazzled smartphone and you’d have to burn the phone... Or maybe just delete it, either way it’d be gone....

Oh yeah, congrats on the BB and way to stick with your roots, Chuck....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
shotguns rifles pistols crossbow compound stickbow it's all good nothin dark about any of em
Darkness is simply the mind of those who don't embrace all
congrats on yer button

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Congratulations Chuck! I'm about to step back to the dark side. I'll take your elitist card. Are they transferable?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Did you pose it with a bag of Cheetos? If not, well then. . . that may be the dark side. Wouldn't seem right for you to shoot a button without some Cheetos in hand.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
hay thunderflux , your wife called said she had you elitist card and man card in her purse , if you wanted it .;)

That doesn't surprise me..... She's been particularly condescending and ruthless lately. The other day she called me a non trad shooting sellout! Then she kicked me in the crotch and told me that if I was a real man I'd pony up and start shooting my real bow again. Then again she may have been shouting at me to shave my beard again, but the guilt from several years of shooting a compound bow caused my mind to translate her words into something else.

Hoot next time I'm in town I'll stop by. It'll probably be in May. Do you still live at the same place?