Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Switching from Verizon to AT&T

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Im running a plain jane SE that I just got last year. Just want to make a call, send a text or connect to wifi when needed....come on maaaannnn!!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Well we replaced the SIM card in the iPhone SE, no difference over the course of a few days. Made my way back to the same corporate store and we called the tech line together. Tech stated we had 5 towers all around our home address, but fall just on the outer edge of each.

Long story short a new phone with stronger signal capability was required. BS if you ask me as the phone worked just fine for 16months prior and never had any connection issues with prior phones for the last 10yrs. Spotty or slow service yes, but not a black hole that just opened one morning.

I used the opportunity to make the switch from Apple to an Android. Wow, it's a whole different world and is going to take me a while to get used to.

For those who have switched, and tips? I used the Apple service to deregister my number for iMessage reasons but a few family members said they have replied to my test texts but I never got the response. But, new phone works just fine at home, whew whooi!

Reactions: Dustinb80