Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #1 - Heart Stoppers

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Anyone feeling strongly towards a particular name?

I threw this together with the heart pic I said I had. Thoughts?

Heart Stoppers Logo.jpg

huntn2

Hudson, OH
No one seems to care strongly one way or another except for killing deerz so I am going to just keep and roll with the "Heart Stoppers". If yall speak up about wanting something else I'll switch it up..hell, maybe we will just pull a fast one a switch it mid season for the hell of it :)

huntn2

Hudson, OH
How did everyone do today? I got hammered by skeeters to start the day. Wasn't prepared and the bastards bit the hell out of me on my face and hands through my facemask and mesh gloves.

Got a thermacell for the afternoon and only saw a lone mature doe. She came in at 5:30 and feed around my stand for an hour. Had it been a day other than opening day I would have deflated her.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
This morning was rather uneventful. Had one about 15 yards right after I got in the stand but it moved along before light.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Keep at it fellas..Unfortunately i wont beable to get to Ohio until early muzzle..Ill keep a log while i hunt the shawnee for you guys..Ill take pics of anything intresting and let ya know whats going on throughtout my hunt.

Success for me may come early or may come late in the season..but i promise one thing..I wont give up.

Last edited:

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
The rains got me backed up with with work. I'll be out a morning or two this week and back at it this weekend, then Im switchin properties until halloween.

Other than that I saw 2 does on opener.