Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 1

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I'm here, my forecast is I'm a slacker. I need to get out and find a few birds. I know where they should be, but we all now how that goes.
Gonna get out this week and see if I can't put a few to bed.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Checkin in. Located up in north central Ohio. I'll be lucky if I get out more than 3 times this season with current workload, but looking forward to at least some time in the woods this spring. Best of luck guys!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Been out with Joe a few times. This is the first year we have not killed a bird the first 2 days. Birds have been shut down. We had 3 non stop gobblin birds located days before season, then POOF!, gone. Hard to get motivated when I've been out 7 times, and the extent of my season has been a jake roost gobbling 50 yards away from us only to pitch 200 yards away from us.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
My season was hot and cold. I shot that jake 2nd day and he was all fired up. Then a couple bunk days, I would se birds but not responsive. Then yesterday the tom I shot was gobbling from the roost, then worked it all the way in. He was gobbling at me the whole way, even though I could not see him.

steveOh

Dayton Area
My season was hot and cold. I shot that jake 2nd day and he was all fired up. Then a couple bunk days, I would se birds but not responsive. Then yesterday the tom I shot was gobbling from the roost, then worked it all the way in. He was gobbling at me the whole way, even though I could not see him.

So are you saying you shot two birds this season? I must have missed the posts...Congratulations:smiley_clap: