Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team # 10

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Whacked a doe tonight, fellas. I'll try to post the pics and story some time tomorrow afternoon. Word is JD knocked down a biggun too, so we should be in good shape!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Killed one sat night. Not the biggest buck in the world and sometimes trail cam pics do make a deer look bigger than what they really are...lol... I'll throw my pics in with measurements when I get this computer problemo figured out....Had him come walking right to my stand and I had to make a quick decision. I am thinking what do I do, what do I do????? Reach for the bow and draw and shoot faster than I have ever shot in my life...lol... Double lung him and he goes 50 yards and crashes. I hear him go down and I lower my bow to the ground, climb out and walk to him and he is dead in less than 5 minutes. The rage 2 blade tore him up!!! But I could of shot him with a practice tip and killed him. He was only 15 yards!!!lol...Thanks for the congrats and I will get some other crappy pics up sometime soon. I hope...lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hey JD, did you ever get some pics to enter your buck into the contest harvest thread? We're sitting in 3rd place without it, so I figure afterwards we'll be in great position!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Hey JD, did you ever get some pics to enter your buck into the contest harvest thread? We're sitting in 3rd place without it, so I figure afterwards we'll be in great position!

I'm gonna get to it sometime this week. The pics we took that night did not turn out worth a crap and that's all I got....

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Sorry guys, had a honey do list a mile long after I took my buck. Nothing big, but my first and biggest with archery equipment. Ill try and get pics up soon