Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 11 - Team Dirt Nap

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Yea I have only seen one shooter in person and he didn't come closer than 70yds. Other than that I see does or dinky bucks running around. I'm trying hard to get some buck points

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Didn't have any luck last week. Hunted Wednesday the Friday, seen one shooter buck chasing a doe. he was close but not close enough. Hunter the youth with my son. It was very slow this past weekend for us. didn't see anything worth shooting. My sons first year in 7 that he didn't get to pull the trigger. He also has to shoot a 125" or bigger. Large does were not to be seen. My freezer is hurting like never before this year. I'm going back to the farm for the gun opener for a couple days and that will proly be it for me. Several shooters on the cams but there not moving. Do you get 5 points for taking a youth hunting?

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Hey guys. I had a good chance to put some major points on the board for us Monday morning. Had a nice 10pt. cross the shooting lane and took a shot. Didn't find any hair or blood. Don't know how I missed but I did. I did get a doe tho.

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Yea I'm trying to hold out for the 150"+ 14pt that I know survived gun season. Just sightings are so random and never in range. I don't want eat a tag tho

Strother23

Columbus, OH
So who's still out tying? Anyone plan on being out for the ML season? I plan on going out this evening. It been about 2weeks since I've been out on the property. Hopefully some walks by that deserves and arrow