Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 16 (youth team)

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Checking Liz in. She will also be going for her second deer this year. We got a late start practicing this year. She didn't show interest till about a week ago. But non the less she is still showing interest.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Garrett is checking in via Dad. He is 9 and this is his second year under the apprentice license. He was wishy washy at first (as are many 6-7 yr old kids). Last year he showed a new spirit. I bought him a crossbow. We made it out several times with no dice. Saw deer. None in bow range. His desire to hit it in the late season is what surprised and impressed me. I would love to see him get his first shot at a deer this season. Time will tell.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Dante and Full Bore! I am personally rooting for each of the youth teams as well. Would love to see all the kids in harvest pix this year.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I am taking Justin on his first bow hunt this weekend. There is always a chance a buck will come in but I am putting him in a spot that should give him a great chance at a doe.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good luck to you guys Tom. Garrett is on a hunting hiatus until his school work shows some improvement. He is starting the season on the bench for now. Told him part of being a hunter was being responsible. Show me you will be responsible with your homework and tests and you will be in the woods again. Shouldn't take him too long. Then we had another setback with him being sick on Monday and missing a couple other days this week due to an unfortunate circumstance. Playing catch up this week and weekend for Garrett.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I will have Liz out in the morning. She called dibs on the morning hunt over her brother.