Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 16.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey guys. Check in and lets get this thing rolling. Where's everyone from. I'm over in Springfield hunting champaign county.

lung buster

hocking county
I'm game for any name that you guys like. Who's hunting this weekend? Im being forced to work 12's and will miss the opener. Typically i wait for cooler weather but the forecast looks decent. I plan on starting sun evening trying to help my son trick his first archery deer. He comes first and then ill worry about me. Good luck fellows!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm game for any name that you guys like. Who's hunting this weekend? Im being forced to work 12's and will miss the opener. Typically i wait for cooler weather but the forecast looks decent. I plan on starting sun evening trying to help my son trick his first archery deer. He comes first and then ill worry about me. Good luck fellows!

I'll be out. Not sure what the game plan is as of yet.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nope. Lol.. Ive been out a couple times.. Really just warming up. It's a little early and I'm letting the cams and road scouting do the hunting.

lung buster

hocking county
Took my son out this am. Came home empty. Plan on taking him again fri after school.
I start a 13 day vacation on friday. My kids will be out of school for 7 of those and i plan on spending as much time with them in the woods as possible. The other 6 days i may actually break out my bow and start to get serious.

lung buster

hocking county
Day one of my vacation and im settled in a tree for the 1st time by myself this season. Jumped some getting in here so who knows,.
I plan to take my son out after school this afternon.

tritonbill

NE Ohio
Is this going to be the weekend where things start to break loose!?! I am getting out the antlers to rattle and maybe a little scent (although I think its too early). Sunday I am hoping is the fury before the weather drops out. Last weekend was a bust for me, out Sat Morn, Sat Eve and then Sunday morn and only saw 1 deer while on stand. Hoping for a better weekend!

Good luck all.