Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 17 - Young Guns

huntn2

Hudson, OH
This is a team put together for those who want to share their youngsters stories and hopefully success. All are welcome to share their childrens stories and hopefully success. If we get enough members posting for their kids, I can create additional youth teams.

Go ahead and checkin under this team name (including childs first name).

Thanks,

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
There going to need one. I know Liz was bitching that she didn't want a team name of the youngsters. I will ask if she has any ideas tomorrow.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
There going to need one. I know Liz was bitching that she didn't want a team name of the youngsters. I will ask if she has any ideas tomorrow.

My daughter is 11 here soon. I can picture a girl this age saying this. Thanks for the laugh. :smiley_clap:

I should add, she is not going to be in the contest. Hopefully she hits the woods with me a time or two this year though.

JOHNROHIO

Well Liz could not give me any names that she liked. She was to busy flirting with the neighbor boy. I like Young Guns also.

JOHNROHIO

Liz and I heading out this evening. She is feeling confident, last year she got her first deer on the first sit. She thinks that's how she'll role this year also...lol

JOHNROHIO

No shots taken tonight, Liz did get the joy of having the shakes and having the xbow up on the rest. we had 3 bucks start to filter in about 1900 with the first being a solid 5 yr old 12 pushing 150. Hell i was about to push her out da way...lol. I have 0 pics of this deer and have never seen him before, standing corn hides a lot of deer from cams. He worked a scrape at about 60 yds for 5 min. then disapered into the fence row. two smaller bucks followed the same path never to be seen again. back at it in the morning.

lung buster

hocking county
No shots taken tonight, Liz did get the joy of having the shakes and having the xbow up on the rest. we had 3 bucks start to filter in about 1900 with the first being a solid 5 yr old 12 pushing 150. Hell i was about to push her out da way...lol. I have 0 pics of this deer and have never seen him before, standing corn hides a lot of deer from cams. He worked a scrape at about 60 yds for 5 min. then disapered into the fence row. two smaller bucks followed the same path never to be seen again. back at it in the morning.

Wow, i bet she did have the shakes! Good luck in the am!
Andrew will get his first chance tomorrow evening. He is looking for his 1st archery kill.