Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #2 Deuces Wild

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Didn't get out this morning but did get out this evening. I didn't see anything but chipmunks and a few little red squirrels. I checked the cam that is near my new stand and found the Big 10 was in there a few days ago during daylight hours. I am heading out in the morning to see if I can cross him off the #1 target list.

[video=youtube;AD5YBKcPfAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD5YBKcPfAc&list=UUupWLBS53K9R-N7e9kCsO8Q&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I would have shot that buck. He would have been a great deer for my area. I know you have some better and bigger bucks and hope one of them give you a shot here pretty soon Tom.

Went out yesterday evening and seen 0 and went this morning and blew 4 out of the bright pasture. This evening I seen a big fat 0 again. Will try again tomorrow evening.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well guys had a great weekend,

Saw 2 does, let my uncle hunt my good stand he saw about 8 deer, and 4 in the morning.

I hunted my doe hunting stand(diff farm), but didnt get a chance at a doe, I want to kill one this coming weekend!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I saw about 12 deer saturday morning. First 2 were bucks. First One was through was a 2.5 yr old 8 point. @nd was a 20" wide heavy 8 point. He wouldn't stop where I needed him to and I didn't get the shot I wanted. Saw another 10 deer that morning consisting of small bucks and does with fawns. I ended up getting pretty ill with a stomach virus that afternoon and couldnt hunt until last night. I was still under the weather but sat at a spot that was a short walk. I didn't see a thing. I'm hoping to maybe get out a few times this week with the wet weather coming

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Didn't get out Monday evening like I wanted but going to go late morning Tuesday and hunt until dark. Hope this rain ends this morning and the deer get up to get a late feed going or late back to bed. They could even head out early this evening to feed since it started raining about the time the sun set Monday. One way or another there should be some deer moving today.

Hope your feeling better Red. Being sick sucks.

How is your hunts been going Tom ? Any monsters been hangin out around your stand ?

Good luck fellas. We can win this thing.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
guys I think this weekend will be a good one, I can only hunt Friday, Saturday.

We must make a few flop fellas!

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Good luck this weekend guys. I havent hunted my main stands very hard yet. The Split Brow buck is still nocturnal. Once he starts walking during daylight I am going to move in on him.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Went out this evening to a big fat ZERO again. Did see 3 on the way out and a jake while on stand but that's the only highlight of this evening. The cornfields are killing me.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
look good man!

This week I had two more deer show up I had never seen before. Big hog bucks, so I am excited to try and put an arrow in one this morning.

Heading out in a few mins!