Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 3 - DDT Squared

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Alright fellas let's here the plans. Who is hunting this weekend? I will be out with austin hoping to get a nice fat doe for him. Then will probably be back out in the evening.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Alright fellas one more beer and I will be turning down the covers for the night. Looking forward to seeing what develops tomorrow.

Beat of luck and stay safe. :D:D:D:D

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Go get em boys. Time to put some points on the board. Hard for me to shoot a bucks down here... It'll never be big enough to even help more than a doe! Ha. Best of luck to any of you heading out tomorrow. Be safe and draw blood.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Best off luck to you fellas! Gotta work all weekend, so I will be living through you all. I am going to hunt Wednesday morning and that will be it next week unless I sneak out after work Monday morning. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings I will be trying to get Kate a shot at a nice little 10pt.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well had a great day. Hunted both morning and evening saw a total of 5 deer. One being a nice 8 point with loads of potential.

patmc81

Well I did see 2 on Saturday with no shot. Didn't see anything on Sunday morning. I'll be out next weekend.