Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #3

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Me and a couple buddies will be hunting a couple spots that I lucked into this year. The landowner wants does killed, and there are actually a decent amount of them there. Pretty excited about this season.

That's awesome Seth!!! You gonna be able to make it to Strouds this time?

rsmith

Just a quick update, got some new broadheads, Ramcats, after my DRT's were shooting high and to the right and the Ramcats did the same thing?! I was kind of upset but soon came to the realization my bow was never fine tuned for broadheads yet. Also I bumped my bow up from 54 to 58 pounds and realized that was what was making my arrows fly right due to the slightly weaker spine. After a little bump of the rest to the left and low boom dead money! Good luck everyone! Shoot straight!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's great you got it figured out and hitting on the money now.

I'm not expecting much of anything in the near future on the deer front. I'm only going tomorrow just because. If I get a chance at anything good I will not pass it up but I'm not going into it with high hopes lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Seems an old friend showed back up this morning on my cam. I just hope he does it again tomorrow. This would make him 4.5-5.5 year old. He's not a scoring machine but he is good enough for me.

Big Weff

Athens
Seems an old friend showed back up this morning on my cam. I just hope he does it again tomorrow. This would make him 4.5-5.5 year old. He's not a scoring machine but he is good enough for me.
Thats awesome Adam, regardless of score a 5.5 year old deer is a trophy! Let's see some pics!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thats awesome Adam, regardless of score a 5.5 year old deer is a trophy! Let's see some pics!

Seems I found his shed 2 years ago that would have been his 2.5-3.5 year old rack. Didn't see him last year and I think I know why and where he stays once hunting pressure starts. I just hope I can catch a glimpse of him. Would be a bonus if I got a crack at him.

rsmith

Good luck tomorrow all!

Redcloud hopefully he will keep doing what he's doing and show up for you soon!

Big Weff

Athens
All right guys I just got all my stuff smoked up and will be hitting the woods this evening. Good luck to all going out! uploadfromtaptalk1443374447185.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Good job man. Finally on the board lol. I'm still looking for the big fella that keeps taunting me lol. I have 3 possible shooters running around out there. Just need one to slip up.
20151020_094950.jpg
20150928_111035.jpg
20150915_133055.jpg

I have a 4th but I don't have a pic of him on my phone.

Big Weff

Athens

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
All three of those guys look like great candidates for a dirt nap! My vote goes to #2 though haha

That is the only night he has stepped foot in front of a cam. I have a good feeling of where he is but I can't get to him. I can only hope he comes in to check out the does in another week or so.