Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 4

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Trying to wrap up work stuff. Need to change things up. I am getting a hair cut after this appointment. Showering. Shooting bow. Heading out. Hope to be settled in by 3pm.

themedic

OHIO
Way to get us some buck points Phill!

As for me, I had a booner shoe up Oct 28th at one of my farms. Starting hunting that area heavy. Then yesterday found out the neighbor shot him. Ohhh well....plenty of time and I'm sure another one will pop up.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't see Booner. He won't net OBB. I would shoot him in a minute though. He is a great buck.

Thanks for the congrats Corey. Was a fun hunt. He looked cool. I killed him. Now my freezer is full. Time to get work done while the weather is holding out. Hopefully get Garrett on a buck if he wants to get out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will post him up for our points when I get him back. I gave Mike R the cape. He needs to finish cutting around the eyes, mouth and such. I am not going to screw that up for him. He can sell that cape. I will measure him whenever Mike is done with him. Isn't going to amount to a whole lot but he was worthy at that moment in the stand. haha

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Congrats on the deer Philbert. Glad you where able to connect.

I agree with Phil Corey. He is a stud with great mass but I don't see a booner either.

themedic

OHIO
I fairly certian that deer would gross 170. He is slmost udentical to Shorty (who scored 168) but with longer tines in his right side. You also have to consider the angle of both pics taken. Bucks always look small if their rack isnt the closest to the camwra lense. At any rate, I hope to get my hands on him before the season is over and find out. I'de have shot him regardless.....best buck I've gotten on cam this year.

Last edited:

themedic

OHIO
Saw a giant tonight. He was chasing a doe all over the neighbors thicket. Several bucks were in there...it was madness. I left my bow hanging in the tree and will be back in there well before first light.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I fairly certian that deer would gross 170. He is slmost udentical to Shorty (who scored 168) but with longer tines in his right side. You also have to consider the angle of both pics taken. Bucks always look small if their rack isnt the closest to the camwra lense. At any rate, I hope to get my hands on him before the season is over and find out. I'de have shot him regardless.....best buck I've gotten on cam this year.
I would shoot him too. He is a dandy. I agree with camera pics. They can be deceiving. Good luck.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm out. Youth points. Doe points. Buck points. I can't contribute anymore. Ball is in your court John, Steve, and Jeremy. No pressure. After all, the prize is. . . . Nothing!