Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 5 - Lt. Dan's Clan

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Not going out this weekend - hopefully on the 8th.
Putting that doe down on opening day was a blessing - needed that, been a while since I'd kilt sumpin....took the edge off :smiley_crocodile:
I put the pic in the points thread and we're on the board - I've been working on the writeup and will post it soon with some pics, it was a great weekend.

Doc says I gotta get a colonoscopy, so that's gonna blow a Sunday this month - I'll be taking laxatives and sittin' and shittin', cleaning myself out for a Monday appt so I only have to miss one day of work. What a literal pain in the ass. Oh well, I guess I'll be watching football instead of deer.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Not going out this weekend - hopefully on the 8th.
Putting that doe down on opening day was a blessing - needed that, been a while since I'd kilt sumpin....took the edge off :smiley_crocodile:
I put the pic in the points thread and we're on the board - I've been working on the writeup and will post it soon with some pics, it was a great weekend.

Doc says I gotta get a colonoscopy, so that's gonna blow a Sunday this month - I'll be taking laxatives and sittin' and shittin', cleaning myself out for a Monday appt so I only have to miss one day of work. What a literal pain in the ass. Oh well, I guess I'll be watching football instead of deer.

Congrats on the doe. colonoscopy is not that bad. you will be on the tolit for a couple hours though lol.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Congrats on the freezer meat Dan, and congrats to your son in law also. Sorry to hear your going to be doing the poop scooting boogy this weekend Dan, its all for good though.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Looks like the weather may be pretty good for next weekend. Thinking I may make the trip to camp. Nobody has hunted our place yet this year so it should be good. Havent checked out cams in over 6 weeks either. Hoping some new mature bucks have moved in.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I'll tell you something fellas, this colder weather has got me thinking about the woods a lot. Hope you guys are ready for the rut.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I have a few new ones showing up. Nothing to get overly excited about but enough to show their moving. Vacation starts this weekend so time to get after it!

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Time to get killing guys. I'm heading to camp in the morning for 9 days. Hopefully you guys have killed something by the time I get back. I did install tap talk on my phone but haven't tried to use it yet.
Weather looks a lil warm for next week but not as warm as last year. Hopefully the bucks are moving. Good luck guys, Get er done.

whitetailjunky3

Hunted all weekend seen 3 yesterday and 5 today. I had a nice 8 point about 15 yards but couldn't get a clear shot. Hopefully be back out Tuesday evening.