Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #6 - Big Rack Snatchers

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well the bonus points for the youth hunt fell through due to him having a basketball scrimmage. I did see 8 deer, but no horns to speak of. I am sure I will get us a youth bonus as he definitely wants to get into the woods.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Doe down first morning at a controlled hunt nature preserve here in jackson county...seen 4 bucks, one about 130. No buck tag of course but I seen seven doe and shot one. Kept my other antlerless tag for more hunting this week. Good luck and be safe out there. Five more points for us. I was just kinda sneaking around due to the rain and I could be quiet, came upon her on a flat below some rock cliffs. She was coming right towards me about 50 yards, made her way to 40 decided to turn broadside...dropped her with the wingmaster. Good day in beautiful woods, Thank the Lord for all He has given me. Stay safe out there guys.

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Hope everythings goin alright for ya guys. I know hoyt might be gettin some new property, but Uk has kinda left for a while. Who's gonna be hittin the woods for bonus weekend?