Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #6 - Big Rack Snatchers

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Got out this morning, it was a gorgeous morning but with the moon being out all night movement was not good to say the least. All I saw was a cotton tail rabbit. Then I went to check out a trail cam that I hung last week at a place I call the intersection. Someone decided they needed it more than me and stole it. Fuggers had to get bolt cutters and cut through a 3/8" python cable to get it off the tree. :smiley_blackeye::tantrum:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Dude!!! Coated dog line vs. a 3/8" python cable is like comparing a chevette with a porsche. Not saying that my stuff is better than yours, its just that coated dog line can be cut with plain wire cutters. :smiley_chinrub: Not exactly high deterent stuff.

i wasnt saying it was tough to cut , but wrapped that thing 15 times and ran the line through every nook i could to discourage them from stealing it , it had to take them awhile to untangle the mess i made of it , who would go through so much trouble , 15 feet in the air for a cheap stand they could have picked up at walmart for 40 bucks

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well fellas I got out this weekend and gave us 5 more points. I think I gave UK a run for his money. LOL

IMG_0869.JPG

spent friday evening at buckmasters camp around the fire , spent saturday in the tree with nothing but chipmunks and squirrels to keep me company till about 30 minutes before dark , then had 3 jakes come in but spooked when i went to reach for my camera

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I seen a bunch of deer from my truck and two jumped up when I was hanging a trail cam for my dad, I havent been in a stand with a bow for quite a while. I will be out this week hunting a doe.

me to , they have been hitting my feeder hard the past week , been findind alot of new rubs , and i got permission to use the stand between a bedding and feeding area very close to where i have been seeing a nice buck through the binos , im hoping bones gonna hit the ground this weekend