Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Didn't make it out this morning. I've had a cold since Saturday and it got worse yesterday. My alarm went off at 4:30, I heard the wind outside, so I shut it off and went back to sleep. I'll try for tomorrow.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Didn't make it out this morning. I've had a cold since Saturday and it got worse yesterday. My alarm went off at 4:30, I heard the wind outside, so I shut it off and went back to sleep. I'll try for tomorrow.

WTH???

I feel your pain lol

Diablo54

Outside
Called him into thirty yards this morning. Had the safety off. And the bead on his neck. Just couldn't tell if he was a Jake or a tom because he was in the field in a dip. When he walked away I called and he popped into strut. Sure enough was a nice tom. That's okay I wouldn't know what to do tomorrow morning if I didn't have a tag in my pocket.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Called him into thirty yards this morning. Had the safety off. And the bead on his neck. Just couldn't tell if he was a Jake or a tom because he was in the field in a dip. When he walked away I called and he popped into strut. Sure enough was a nice tom. That's okay I wouldn't know what to do tomorrow morning if I didn't have a tag in my pocket.
Tomorrow is another day, fugger. Hopefully I'll be out. I think I'm going to leave work at 9 tonight, this cold is kicking my ass, plus I'll be able to get a good night's sleep for the morning 😎

Diablo54

Outside
Tomorrow is another day, fugger. Hopefully I'll be out. I think I'm going to leave work at 9 tonight, this cold is kicking my ass, plus I'll be able to get a good night's sleep for the morning [emoji41]

Good luck bud. We are taking this thing by storm. Hope you feel better. And take a damn gun tommorow

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Congrats on the second bird, Taylor. I'm going to try and make it out the rest of this week. No point in getting set up on these 3 gobblers I'm after until about 9 though.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Congrats on the bird Taylor. Was hoping to make it out over the weekend, but it wasn't in the cards for me. Hopefully mother's day weekend doesn't screw things up to much.

steveOh

Dayton Area
No luck finding any players again yesterday....did see a few hens walking around....hunted until 2.....can't get back at it until next week!