Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ric checking in here for team 6. Hope I’m able to contribute some points this season for us. Good luck this year teammates!

Isaacorps

Columbus
Isaac here, checking in. I’ll be hunting Jackson and Vinton counties. Got my first bird last year and hoping for a repeat! Good luck and I look forward to following along. Ric, this is starting to be a regular thing being your teammate lol

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Checking in!!! Hope to help the team out. Being a rookie I’m going to try my hardest for the first bird ever...I’ll be hunting ross county. Good luck fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm here, here being Washington County. Might hunt some at Paint Creek during the TOO gathering as well. I won't have as much time to hunt this year as I've had in the past, but the timing makes it better hunting, so I may not need more time!

Redneckfucker

Greene county
I won’t be making it out till this weekend! Hope to put some points up for us and get my first gobbler [emoji884][emoji884][emoji884]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Whose idea was it to change jobs the week before turkey season when I had the whole week off at my old gig?!? I couldn't take Monday off because I started with next to no time off. I thought I'd get out today because my wife is off and I could come in at 9 without issue, but she was on call last night and doesn't technically get off call until 7AM, so I was running the risk of a real dilemma if I left to hunt and she got called in between 5:30 and 7. She's on call all weekend too, so I need to do some finagling to get out in case she does get called in. I may hunt close to the house in the early morning, then head to the farm around 9 if she doesn't get called in.

My life is a logistical nightmare sometimes, especially when there's animals to be killed!

Reactions: Isaacorps

Redneckfucker

Greene county
[emoji23] I’m going to go out tomorrow morning and hit the call a little. And see if there are any turkeys in the area. If I don’t find any I’m surrounded by public land so looks like I’ll be searching high and low. Hoping my buddy can find some birds come Saturday. Said he covered about 700 acres and couldn’t get a single gobble!

Isaacorps

Columbus
Whose idea was it to change jobs the week before turkey season when I had the whole week off at my old gig?!? I couldn't take Monday off because I started with next to no time off. I thought I'd get out today because my wife is off and I could come in at 9 without issue, but she was on call last night and doesn't technically get off call until 7AM, so I was running the risk of a real dilemma if I left to hunt and she got called in between 5:30 and 7. She's on call all weekend too, so I need to do some finagling to get out in case she does get called in. I may hunt close to the house in the early morning, then head to the farm around 9 if she doesn't get called in.

My life is a logistical nightmare sometimes, especially when there's animals to be killed!

Hope you can make it out Jesse. I hated being on call back in the day, pretty much screws you up for making any kind of plans lol. I’m getting out for a few hours in the morning, I’m stoked!

Isaacorps

Columbus
Made it out for a couple hours this morning. Had 2 pitch down off the roost and go the other way and didn’t wanna do the dance. Birds were talkin all morning. By my count I heard at least 8 different gobblers. Didn’t quite have enough time to really work any of them due them being spread all over. Got some good intel for Saturday though. Can’t wait to get back out there! All in all a great morning to be out enjoying God’s creation. Now if I could just do something about this work thing...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congratulations to Jesse for having a great season for as little time he was able to get out! Congratulations to anyone else on our team able to score as well. I unfortunately was able to eke out just one full morning hunt this season. Just too dang busy this time of year.