Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team # 7 " Get it while it's warm "

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
RedCloud
Fluteman
finelyshedded
Beentown
lung buster

Heck of a team if I do say so myself lol. I think I know everybody fairly well but Lung buster. FS I have not met in person but I have read more then a few of Ric's posts over the years.

Hey Greg, You going to bring your bow up when you come NOW lmao.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Too bad there is no multiple points for a "group" hunt! You guys make sure and let me know when you do this hunt together. Red I know you are on deer already but I have a stand with your name on it!

Beentown check

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Too bad there is no multiple points for a "group" hunt! You guys make sure and let me know when you do this hunt together. Red I know you are on deer already but I have a stand with your name on it!

Beentown check

If the locals here run off my deer or they vanish after the velvet come off I might just take you up on an evening hunt buddy.

Oh and Greg will be up here on October 14 unless plans change by then.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I will let you guys name the team lol. Last year I named the team over on the other site and got the thread started and I don't think I checked back in but once or twice after that lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hey man that is a good buck to get back on the horse so to speak. If I have a mature 120-130 buck in front of me I am going to deflate him (well at least after November 15th). Have pics?

Beentown

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Fluteman checking in here. Like the looks of our team fellas. I'm down for perverted names or whatever we come up with, but I will throw this one out there.

Trophy Takers

Outta be a fun year. Adam, I will ne up that weekend no matter what, and you better get your butt down here the following weekend.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hey man that is a good buck to get back on the horse so to speak. If I have a mature 120-130 buck in front of me I am going to deflate him (well at least after November 15th). Have pics?

Beentown

A 10s video work for ya lol. The big pasture 8pt and Goofball lol.

[video=youtube;7nGDYa5P6rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nGDYa5P6rs[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The only deductions from side to side will be his brow tines I think.

Oh one last thing. I think all my bucks are now out of velvet. Everyone of them I got on cam is hard horned. The one I have sheds from last year tried to take out my trail cam lol. Tore the hell out of a thorn bush that is only about a foot from my cam. The video was pretty funny lmao.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Do you think you would pass? Here is my thought... Your properties are going to get smashed during gun season, right? I think he is a good buck for sure. Maybe it is because I haven't shot at a buck in two years but I would shoot him in a second. I have a similar 8 that is on my property. Not quite as wide but a bit taller. He has grown a bit since this video but I have decided I would take him. Should have new pics of him when I pull pics later this week....

[video]http://s524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/beentown71/?action=view&current=PICT0003.mp4[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I will probably shoot him unless one of the other mosters crawls out of the woodworks. He is a heck of a deer and I think this is about as big as he will ever get. He looks to be a solid 4.5 year old this year.

Your 8pt is very nice and looks to be the 3.5 year old version of mine. Either way I think we both would be stupid not to shoot those bucks given the chance lol.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have four others that I know are way bigger but I haven't arrowed, heck even shot an arrow at a buck in two years. It is time to knock some dust off. I will give it till mid November then he is toast if I see him.

Funny I say this now but I could get a chance early season and take it. Time will tell I guess.

Beentown