Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team # 7 " Get it while it's warm "

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Made a move tonight to get away from the neighbors dogs and it almost paid off. Had Claw pass through at 50y around six, but was on a mission to get somewhere. Didn't carry any calls with me, so I didn't have any way to get his attention. Going back to the same stand in the morning to see what happens.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Greg, 50 yards! So close man! Hope he gives you a great op soon! He'll slip up soon, those does will help you TOO! Goodluck buddy!

I'm gonna try to get out tomorrow evening. I asked my supervisor if I can have 2 hours of leave on the front end of my tour(6to8) so's I can hunt my stand with the N wind. He said yes so's I'm gonna try it. Got Fri. off to if I want it but might use it later in a couple weeks. :smiley_chinrub:Decisions, decisions!

Goodluck to everyone this weekend!

lung buster

hocking county
Nothing good to report yet. Hunted Sunday PM, Monday and Tuesday am and only seen the back of one deer. Had freaking dogs screw up both am hunts. May not get back out until Sunday evening due to working 3rd shaft, Halloween activities and soccer. Its getting close to the point where I hate to whack a doe. Never know what may be coming behind her. Good luck to all who make it out.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Boys I pulled back on my target last night and my string loop broke on the way back....ugh. I got a feeling when he turned and walked away that he was not "spooked" but you never know with those old bucks.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Go get um fellas. Stuck in a hotel during the week so I can't do anything until Saturday.

Only been here a week and already know so much has changed and going to take me a bit to get back in the groove again. See if I can crack a doe Saturday.

lung buster

hocking county
Killed a 8 pointer this am. It was a crazy morning. Pics will have to come later as I only have cell phone pics with me and I'm unsure how to post them from phone. Good luck team!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Finally got my harvest thread totals posted for our team. I got him nearly taken care of except what's left in the fridge(straps and loin) to get vac packed and frozen for my trip to deer camp the following weekend. Now, I got to get started on my story and pic's layout. I'm wore out TOO! ........but still giddy and riding high! lol

Goodluck guys! I got a good feeling our team is going to get score more this next few days! Be safe and enjoy the beauty and slayeth a beast!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Well, fellas. We are doing pretty damn good so far this season and in the comp. that has some strong players in it.

I need to get home and get me a $24 doe tag and see if I can't find one out there someplace lol. I will be done with this training bs for a month before I have to come back for my last week so, I should have some time on the weekends to get out there and see what I can do. Plan on getting the cams and some corn out this weekend as well as a small salt block. See who survived the first round of gun season and see what and where they are moving.

Keep up the hard work fellas. I ain't over till the fat lady sings.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well guys, it was an honor to be apart of such a great group of TOO brothers such as you all. We had a great group and I respect the heck out of all you in not only hunting but ethics,comradrie,knowledge,work ethic and family values. Hope to meet each and everyone of you in the future. Take care and God bless.

Ric (FS)