Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 7 - The Whitetail Mafia

NAC1989

Clark county
Got us some points yesterday fellas!! He's no monster but it was my most exciting hunt to date. Just got a chance to post him up between processing yesterday then work today and finishing processing tonight.
image.jpg

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
I first want to start by asking how everyone's season has been going? Sorry I haven't been on much lately but am changing that! Last weekend I had my number one buck come into 40 yards but I didn't have any shots. I didn't want to risk scaring him off with a poor shot since this was only my fifth hunt in that stand. I started hunting it mid November as the landowners request. I'm really hoping for a cold snap to get him in soon! I'll keep you guys updated and let me know what you guys have been going through.

Here's my number one and number two to this point because the monster from last year hasn't shown up yet.

Number 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449191743.334182.jpg
Number 2ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449191771.145394.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Seen a lot of deer, but nothing buck wise to get me off dead center. Thay may change real soon. Getting impatient and need meat for the freezer.

NAC1989

Clark county
Good luck with your target bucks Alpha! I've been considering taking a doe off my parents property if I can't get the girlfriend on one of the 2 bucks I've got showing now. I'll have to figure out a setup that'll work because she doesn't want to hunt from a stand and I'm not sure I can work a ground blind setup. Good luck fellas!

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Alright guys, I had my number one at 14 yards last night but couldn't shoot... He came straight in and was eating the corn and never once gave me a shot. I had to sit and watch as it got pitch black before he turned and walked away. Never in my life did I want to take such a bad shot! It was an amazing experience and I have a feeling he'll be back in tonight so wish me luck!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Alright guys, I had my number one at 14 yards last night but couldn't shoot... He came straight in and was eating the corn and never once gave me a shot. I had to sit and watch as it got pitch black before he turned and walked away. Never in my life did I want to take such a bad shot! It was an amazing experience and I have a feeling he'll be back in tonight so wish me luck!

Slug gun? Why didn't you hammer that sucker between the shoulder blades.