Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 8

Ricer2231

One 4 point, two does and a blob before daylight. All within 25 yards. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445691036.725020.jpg

Last edited:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I had a local roadhunter literally parking on the road glassing the deer as they fed under me. 3 different times from 6pm til dark. Everytime they would run back in and wait 10 min then come back after he would leave. I hate dickheads

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I got our team 5 points. Shot a Doe Tuesday night. Shot was better than I originally thought. I waited til weather broke yesterday at Noon before tracking her. Found her pretty quick. Will post pics sometime later today

steveOh

Dayton Area
Way to go Red! The switch has been flipped at my little spot this morning. I had 8-9 fawns and forkys go by the stand at various times. No mature does in the bunch. Headed back out this afternoon.

Last edited:

Buckmaster

Portage
Headed to Deer Camp tomorrow. I'll be putting in some serious seat time for the next 3 weeks. If the "Ohio Shit" buck walks by he'll be receiving an arrow.

Ricer2231

Got to hear the woods come alive at sunrise, listened to the turkeys wake up and gobble this morning, squirrels making their rounds gathering nuts, and a small doe come in and feed on some corn. All Gods gifts he gave me this morning. There's just no feeling quite like it in the world.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446211902.516406.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446211916.174919.jpg

steveOh

Dayton Area
Here is a trailcam pic just before the shot. The sun was setting and was in the camera's face, I was hoping to get a better quality pic:(

Attachments

• IMG_0053web.jpg
    IMG_0053web.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 291