Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #9 " DeaD BuCkS "

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Sean, Post up your youth hunt in the scoring thread. Maybe that will give us a little momentum going into the weekend.:smiley_coolpeace:

Does that hunt qualify? That's cool if it does, might be the only way my sorry-no-deer-killin' butt puts points on the board this year.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Does that hunt qualify? That's cool if it does, might be the only way my sorry-no-deer-killin' butt puts points on the board this year.

I thought we had clarification that it was about exposing young people to the outdoors and that taking a youngster with you qualified, but maybe that was another contest. Maybe Ryan or Joe will chime in.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Finally got the green light to hunt a property I was counting on much earlier. Will be out this afternoon with the hope of taking a big old doe.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I thought we had clarification that it was about exposing young people to the outdoors and that taking a youngster with you qualified, but maybe that was another contest. Maybe Ryan or Joe will chime in.

Yes, if you post a pic in the harvest thread with your kids out their Sean you will receive the bonus points.