Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9 - Nock Deep

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Any of you guys want to design the Nock Deep team logo / picture thingy? I'm not gonna have much computer time for a while so figured I'd throw it out there. I might have a bloody arrow picture somewhere in the archives if I get a chance to search for it later I'll post it up. Also, I created a private group page for us so we can exchange info behind the scenes. You never know when lurkers (Beentown) will pop in on this thread. :smiley_crocodile:

I haven't had art class since high school and back then we used paper and fingerpaints, so my logo skills are worthless....

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
way to go moundy, i coulda killed a few does sunday, saturday i didnt see a damn thing got my buddy his first deer tho,sunday i slept in a little and hit the woods around 9 sat til about 12 with the full moon they didnt move until 9:45 and i saw movement til 11:30 im gonna hunt a differnt spot the next couple days where theres more does so i can hammer one of them.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Congrats Moundhill! We want pictures! The little ones taste like veal, haha.

I added some points last night too, but in a different way. It was a great eveing to take my daughter out. We didn't see any deer, but the squirrels, birds and chipmunks kept her entertained. I had her stand in front of a deer cam for evidence........

Attachments

• PICT0039.jpg
    PICT0039.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 236

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I hunted Friday night and last night, only seeing a doe and a button buck Friday. I can't believe they weren't moving yesterday where I was as the weather was perfect for this time of year. Still no big bucks on any deer cam I have. My hunt yesterday was in an EHD listed area and I hope they were somewhere else and not killed off! The weather this week looks great too. I am going to try to get out at least 2x this week, depending on game and practice schedules. Are you guys seeing anything? Besides our assassin Moundhill, lol.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I went out Saturday morning and saw 3 does and 2 little bucks. I didnt hunt last night or thismorning, but tonight I'll definitly be out

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Headed out soon have had no luck yet might go to a spot to shoot a does this week its loaded with them never hunted it but my cameras make it look like its gonna be easy to put one down have 2000 pics in too weeks of all does not one Buck but they show up for the rut

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice job Moundy & Boone!

I'll be getting out later this week. Hoping for a nice freezer doe before I start holding out for a buck. Of course I guess I'd shoot a nice buck first too... I mean I'm not gonna be picky. :smiley_coolpeace:

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Well I had a good night didn't kill but had 18 deer in.my plot all at once seen 20 total hope to hunt that stand later this week if I get the chance