Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9 - Nock Deep

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Checking in from Delaware Co. Hunt there and some Guernsey & Noble areas too.

Whatcha guys thinking for names?

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Hi Guys. My kids had games all weekend, so I didn't have time to check in until now. I hunt all over Ohio, generally east of 77 and Medina county too.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
im here guys didnt have time to get on here latley, knox licking and coshocton for me. im not good at picking names so let me know what you come up with.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I'm headed to see Zac Brown Saturday night, so I won't get out opening day. I can't think of any other good names, but I have been goofing around with song lyrics:
From Toes: "Bucks in the Clover, Blast from the Stand"
or

"Nock Deep"

I don't care. Someone else throw out some names. :)

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Cmon man just listen to his cd on the way to the stand lol. But i honestly contemplated seeing him up in Columbus. I went and saw Aldean up there and it was awesome. But I really like the name nock deep.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Vane Pain

Lung Bubble Delight

Carbon Descent

Pole Axers

Red Forrest

Hard Horn Killaz

Tag 'em & Drag 'em

I'll do some more thinkin' later...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nock Deep has a nice ring to it. I'll cast a second vote for that.

I won't be out this weekend but hope you all kill some stuff dead!

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Whatever you guys want is fine with me.

I'm all set to go for bow. My plots are going crazy with the great weather we have had in September. Have my camo airing out on the front porch. The bow is ready. All stands are set and shooting lanes trimmed, except for one that I will be taking to a friends place to hunt at when he has time. I won't get out till next week and the specific day will depend on the weather. Right now Thursday evening looks the best temp wise. I may get out one morning before work if I can convince myself it's worth a shot at a doe.

I have't seen a buck on my cameras this year worth shooting yet, for me, so getting up early before the end of october will be tough. At this stage in my hunting career, I am looking for something 8 or better at or outside the ears, generally 3+. What would you shoot this year?

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Get outta here Beentown lol.
I'm going for anything over..ehh, lets say 130 ish. I have 3 on camera right now, but theyre elusive bastards. All I have to do is wsh/smoke my clothes and shoot the bow a little tonight and I'll be set.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Any of you guys want to design the Nock Deep team logo / picture thingy? I'm not gonna have much computer time for a while so figured I'd throw it out there. I might have a bloody arrow picture somewhere in the archives if I get a chance to search for it later I'll post it up. Also, I created a private group page for us so we can exchange info behind the scenes. You never know when lurkers (Beentown) will pop in on this thread. :smiley_crocodile: