Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Quantum673
Iowa_Buckeye
aholdren
cspot
Mao

Well I guess I'll get us started,
Im Aaron and I'll be hunting mostly in Meigs, Athens and Washington county. Good luck men.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
Larry checking in from Iowa!
Youth season gets started this Saturday out here and my girls (7 & 8) have been asking to go for their first times. I hope to find the time to get them out on Saturday and/or Sunday!! We've been practicing with the muzzle loader and I'm quite surprised at how well they do with it.
I myself am mainly a bow hunter but do spend some time out late season with the muzzy.
Shoot straight teammates!

Craig from Western PA. We do most of our hunting in PA, but will also be doing some hunting at our camp in Ohio. I have 3 kids that hunt, so my time is limited as I usually have at least 1 of them with me. We hunt it all, but we usually get most of our deer in Archery. Our camp is in Washington County.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Jon checking in. I hunt mostly Greene County and Vinton County. Last two years have been rough for me. Looking forward to getting back at it this year. Hopefully put a few points on the board for us.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
I plan to head out this weekend for youth. Regular bow season does not start for me till 10/1. I can't make it that day, but hopefully can make it out on the 2nd.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Id really like to hunt opening weekend if I can talk my boy into going and sitting in a ground blind on the edge of beans. My kids are busy as heck with soccer right now tho.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
So looks like we are supposed to come up with a name for this group?
I'll toss a couple out:

- Band of New Brothers
- 20 feet up!

Also my buddy ran to the farm tonight and checked a few cams. I'm hoping to have some new pics here in a bit! This is the time when we start to see a few new ones spreading out from their summer ranges.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
His card pull yesterday was pov. We'll be back up there in the morning prepping a few more things and have several other cams to check. Then soccer games with the girls and ending the day by taking my 7 yr old daughter on her first deer hunt! We can't wait! Hoping to have some harvest pics!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Hey fellas. Checking in. I will be hunting Coshocton and Muskingum counties this year. I am excited for opening day to get here to get back in the woods with my daughter. Early season I will be hunting with her. It's my favorite part of the year. Good luck to everyone!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I should be able to get us some youth bonus points as well. I always spend youth weekend in a stand with a youth. It's getting harder as most that I am close to are getting older and not youth anymore. I will find someone though that wants to get out there.