Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The sun sets on another turkey season

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well, another spring season comes to an end . I hope all of you got enjoyment out of the spring season regardless of whether you punched a tag or not . Cause you surely don't need to kill a bird to have a successful hunt .

Had a great season. Worked some smart birds and bested a couple good ones. Some days we came close, other days it was a complete shit show. Saw some beautiful sunrises and listened to the orchestra of the morning woods.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Only made it out 3 times, heard a bunch of birds, saw a couple. Didn’t fill my tag but I love being in the woods this time of year. Congrats to all who connected!

Reactions: cspot

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
0B9F137A-BFC4-4AA5-90A9-21A15A225CD5.jpeg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff, Jake. It was a memorable one for me even though I didn't hunt much. Really only had one legit hunt, but I made the most of it and it reaffirmed that I really enjoy turkey season more and more every spring. Can't wait until next year when I have enough vacation to take a week off to enjoy it!

Good work out there this year TOOzers! (y)

Reactions: finelyshedded

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I had a blast. I got to hunt with quite a few buddies in a few different counties. Tough hunting with the bow, I think I called 6 birds into killing range for myself and a buddy, got one killed[emoji23].

Reactions: finelyshedded