Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO Store is OPEN for Business!!!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

Levi is loving his! Thanks for everything guys, seriously.

Awesome lol

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Looks good Giles.

Promo spark sent me a hat exactly like the one Chad ordered. It's not a fluke, it runs small. Our choices are to either have them remove the hat from the store or label it as a kids sized hat. Thoughts?

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
UPDATE:

I spoke with Hanna at Promo Spark. The hat will be removed from our store. It is too small. If anything changes, Ill let you guys know. We have a replacement in mind but the hat is $30 because it would be from a different distributor.

Attachments

• Camo Hat.jpg
    Camo Hat.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Good stuff man. Tell her to let us know if they get another hat distributor who isn't nuts. Lol.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Ok gentlemen, after a shit ton of phone calls, emails and meetings, we have decided to switch suppliers for the TOO Store. We are now going with Titan Graphics. Its a very similar setup the we previously had with Promo Spark. However, there are more colors available on shirts and hoodies. There are more options for hats as well. Titan Graphics is going to be running a special for the first 30 days. Anyone who makes a purchase, their order number will go into a drawing. On the last day, a random order # will be selected and the winner will receive a $50 GC to Cabellas.

The Flag add on and the Proud Veteran add on are still available. They are available as "Logo Option" drop down tabs when you start ordering size and color of the shirts.

All of the T shirts are small logo front left breast pocket, large logo on the back.

All Hoodies are available in either large logo front only, or small logo front left breast pocket and large on the back. So pay attention when making your selections please.

There is not a minimal amount of items for embroidery. They will make 1 or 1000, it doesn't matter. There will be no waiting around for enough items to be ordered before they start.

Just like with Promo Spark, TOO will not profit from this in any way.

I called Promo Spark yesterday and verified there was nothing in the queue. The Promo Spark store has been closed.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. The link is posted below. Happy shopping!!

https://theohiooutdoors.itemorder.com/sale

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good stuff!

Quick question... not sure if this applies to all items, but I was trying to add a tshirt and the camo hat to my order. On the tshirt it won't let you add to the cart unless you pick the flag option or veteran option. And on the hat it won't let you add unless you pick a size, but there are no size options. Is this something that the supplier needs to look into?

Basically, the options I mentioned have asterisk next to them and are required.