Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE TOO pot calls

Chad
I have a wood shop I build furniture as well as an occasional bow. I have lots of small scraps of wood if you are interested I could ship you some scraps. I know I have walnut and cherry which would be the best for turning. I know there is also some hickory but it is highly figured and might be tough to turn. I have a surface plan so I can dimension it.

Greg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sweet baby Jesus. I would pay you for the wood, at least cover shipping! I would love some cherry, hickory, and walnut! For pots I need a one inch thick, 4×4" blank.

The wood is scrape I just can’t bring myself to throw away or burn.
All the wood I work with comes off my property so I only pay for sawing it. 1” is not something that I would have sitting around I will have to plane some down to that thickness. I will see what I can come up with.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The wood is scrape I just can’t bring myself to throw away or burn.
All the wood I work with comes off my property so I only pay for sawing it. 1” is not something that I would have sitting around I will have to plane some down to that thickness. I will see what I can come up with.
Ok let me know, thanks Greg!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Got my call today!
Played with it a little ran through all the calls once I got a feel for it
Very easy call to run and the workmanship is awesome
Thanks Chad
I will knock down some feathers with this call
Thanks Greg! Glad you like the call, and I hope it brings a few in for ya!

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Got my call in the mail the other day. Finally had some time to play with it tonight. This thing is awesome. Sounds great and looks fantastic. I really hope to pose for a nice kill shot with this call.

Thanks Chad workmanship is top notch.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Got my call in the mail the other day. Finally had some time to play with it tonight. This thing is awesome. Sounds great and looks fantastic. I really hope to pose for a nice kill shot with this call.

Awesome! Glad you like it, and thanks for the kind words! I hope to see a photo of it laying beside a big ol long beard!

Reactions: Dustinb80

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Awesome! Glad you like it, and thanks for the kind words! I hope to see a photo of it laying beside a big ol long beard!