Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Turkey Report '18

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Good luck you all. I'm gonna try and persuade Kai to hunt tomorrow so I can take out . I pulled a card on a camera I've had out on field scan since last weekend .
Curious if there's any still coming out there since the farmer has been discing , sparaying , and planting like crazy .

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had 3 gobblers at varying locations ranging from a mile too 400 yards roughly.....
They didn’t want to play and that was it besides taking a lunch break and catching a half dozen bass a piece...
Hitting it again tomorrow too see if our luck changes. I’m whooped and will be in bed by 7:30 since 2:30 gets here quickly....

Reactions: Dustinb80

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Had 3 gobblers at varying locations ranging from a mile too 400 yards roughly.....
They didn’t want to play and that was it besides taking a lunch break and catching a half dozen bass a piece...
Hitting it again tomorrow too see if our luck changes. I’m whooped and will be in bed by 7:30 since 2:30 gets here quickly....
Dickie fooled your ass[emoji23][emoji23]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
IMG_20180518_173332_868.jpg

Wait until you hear this one! 😂

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
The explain the last photo . The other longbeard that was with the one Kai killed wouldn't leave . After 5 minutes we we're bored so we came up with a idea .
I asked him if he wanted to see how close he could sneak up to it ? That bird pecked and worried over his buddy and let Kai crawl in to about 10-15 yds . Lol