Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Traditions Lighting Bolt Action .50 Cal Inline Muzzleloader With Free Accessories

Viking

NOTE: This muzzleloader is currently available for local pickup only (Cincinnati, OH area), to person's who only reside in the state of Ohio, and this muzzleloader is only for sale to buyer's who are 18 year's of age, or older. State of Ohio driver's license will be required to be shown at the time of purchase.

For sale is a Traditions Lighting bolt action inline muzzleloader in caliber .50, with free accessories (Perfect for legal deer hunting in Ohio). This muzzleloader has never been fired by me, and the family member that I received this muzzleloader from advises that it has never been fired, so It's condition is like new. The muzzleloader is blued finish with camo stock.

Note: I currently have limited internet access, so it may take upwards to a day or two, for I'm able to respond back to any messages.

I'm selling this muzzleloader for $220.00 USD, and I will include the accessories that you see in the second picture, free of charge.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
you might want to tell people where you are at so they can pick it up:smiley_call:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
FYI a muzzleloader can be sold to anyone over 18 yrs old out of state that is allowed to own one.

Viking

Well I'm 32 year's old and I recently started doing a lot of fishing, I'm actually going to be fishing up at Eastfork lake this weekend, which is located off of 125 (I think they also call it Ohio Pike). I've never been hunting, however I'm planning on hunting in the next year or two. My understanding of Ohio law is that I can use a shotgun to hunt in Ohio, however I know more once I take the upcoming hunter safety course that Ohio requires you to take.