Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Two Iowa Giants Locked UP...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Got this pic of two Iowa giants that were locked up and met a grisly death... I have hunted here before and was considering going back this year... We'll see...

IOwa Giants.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang, we’re these just found recently Rich or has it been awhile and just now making the social media circuit? Congratulations to the lucky fella!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ric.... Brother got this pic the other day... He said they were found lately, this was at an outfitter where my brother shot that 163 inch buck years ago... I was considering going back this year as I have 5 preference points and can hunt any zone I wish during archery.. But hunting Illinois for 2 1/2 weeks and preceding that with another week making it close to a month, I would be in the dog house for sure... But maybe a muzzle loader hunt in Jan. would be ok. But anymore I hate hunting alone... NO FUN....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
But if Sasquatch was with you you'd have no chance, he'd outrun you too them with them long legs... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What kind of a chance do I stand against a guy who runs down groundhogs? I’m beat before leaving the gate I tell ya!!!!! 😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
What kind of a chance do I stand against a guy who runs down groundhogs? I’m beat before leaving the gate I tell ya!!!!! 😂
You got that right.... Plus I could see it now... You both see them at the same time out in a field... As you both take off out of the gate, one of those long legs would get tangled up with yours as the Squatch says J watch out for that log.... Yeh ok....:LOL::LOL:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Damn near ran over a groundhog in the ranger yesterday, put that fugger in park real quick, jumped out and proceeded after it straight through a briar patch. Bastard got to his hole before I could field goal kick his ass.

Reactions: Fletch

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn near ran over a groundhog in the ranger yesterday, put that fugger in park real quick, jumped out and proceeded after it straight through a briar patch. Bastard got to his hole before I could field goal kick his ass.

Guns are much quicker youngin 😂😂😂

Reactions: Fletch