Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans of TOO.COM

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_0685.JPG

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
For example. Why do we have to meet up at 5:45 every morning for PT if i have never in my life failed a PT test. The two are counter intuitive.

Think about it. PT is to make you fit, a PT test is to test your fitness. Its like being asked to take a 6th grade math test which you pass, then still being required to take 6th grade math class 5 days a week, at 5am, for no fucking reason. I passed this test bitches!

Either require a PT test or require daily PT. Not both. Because if the PT instructor is doing his job nobody should ever fail a PT test. If private fatass fails send his ass to remedial PT.

That's another thing. Worked a garrison job that was a 9-5. PT was every other day at 5:45, it was over at 7 and we had be at work by 9, and got off at 5. Here's a novel idea. Lets cut out this 5:45 am bullshit. Be at work at 8, PT formation at 4, done by 5. Instead of a 11 hour day its now a 9 hour day and I get two more hours sleep. They'll say well we have to salute for 6am revelry. So Tuesday and Thursday revelry is shit then, and the only revelry that realky matters is on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Buuuuullllshhhitttt.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
For example. Why do we have to meet up at 5:45 every morning for PT if i have never in my life failed a PT test. The two are counter intuitive.

Think about it. PT is to make you fit, a PT test is to test your fitness. Its like being asked to take a 6th grade math test which you pass, then still being required to take 6th grade math class 5 days a week, at 5am, for no fucking reason. I passed this test bitches!

Either require a PT test or require daily PT. Not both. Because if the PT instructor is doing his job nobody should ever fail a PT test. If private fatass fails send his ass to remedial PT.

That's another thing. Worked a garrison job that was a 9-5. PT was every other day at 5:45, it was over at 7 and we had be at work by 9, and got off at 5. Here's a novel idea. Lets cut out this 5:45 am bullshit. Be at work at 8, PT formation at 4, done by 5. Instead of a 11 hour day its now a 9 hour day and I get two more hours sleep. They'll say well we have to salute for 6am revelry. So Tuesday and Thursday revelry is shit then, and the only revelry that realky matters is on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Buuuuullllshhhitttt.
You are making too much sense Joe. Dang it don't do that. [emoji23]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You are making too much sense Joe. Dang it don't do that. [emoji23]
Tradition. Pffft. It was also tradition not to let women or blacks enlist, and it was tradition to have regulation hair. But that didn't stop sister muffin hat over here from joining and stuffing two foot of corn rows under the biggest damn hat the BX sells now did it. Her damn cover looks like a pan of fucking stovetop jiffy pop. She look like that damn thing on mario cart with the mushroom for a hat. Tradition though right. Got private rosta sister over here and you're gonna give me a "tradition" line of BS.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
LMAO. Thankfully I never had to deal with those types. Ft Sill didn't have a lot of females. My unit had none, thank God.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, at least the AF didn’t do that whole PT muster at odark 30... You were responsible for your own PT and passing your test... If you didn’t then remedial PT and a bunch of fuggin paperwork to follow

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
All the hair was lack of give a shit or being labeled racist if you said anything about their hair outta regs.... We did t have a lot of females in maintenance and the ones we did have were self policing.... That goes a long way...