Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Walleye Run

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Rivers going to get a nice drink from this rain which it needs but if you going to go make it earlier in the weekend and not later.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Well done Red! Be safe and have fun Giles! A guy that works for me requested Tues/Wed off next week to go up there and fish. Told him sure, but only if I get a few fillets out of it!
Those should be some excellent days. There will be so many fish i. The river there will be no excuse to not catching them. I should make it up friday and saturday mornings, and monday mid morning

loose_is_fast

McClure
Got it done but it took a while

Attachments

• 21685.jpeg
    21685.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 678

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Christine wanted me to ask you. How long did it take you to paint those flowers on your nails?
Haha. I was actually thinking about you Dave right about the time all this was going down. On my 2nd cast before the call, I actually caught a can koozie from the Maumee. At that time, I scanned up and down the River, knowing you had made it up but slipped and fell somewhere, surely drowning[emoji3]

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Made it back up yesterday evening for a few hours. Fished a somewhat new area for me. Starting to figure it out. Took me an hour of shuffling up and downstream a few feet at a time before I figured out the drift. Game on after that. Landed six legals and lost a handful of others
20180402_192554.jpg