Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what is the hunting world coming too!!!! WTF!!

twireman

Kingston, OH
WWE superstar Shawn Michaels launching hunting show on Outdoor Channel.

http://www.masslive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2011/06/retired_wwe_superstar_shawn_mi.html

tmx.jpg

Really!!!!!!!! I swear I'm done watching this shit....

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Great....So there is going to be another hootin and hollerin hunting show on TV....Nice. He is probably one of the last people I want represnting a sport I love...

I guess anyone can buy a spot on TV...........I give it one, if half a season and it will be gone...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
He is just following what his buddies have done. Nothing more then the guys from the UFC have done already ( Brock Lesner, Matt Hughes). Or how about the PRO fishing turn hunting guys.

I only watch a few hunting shows and even then it's hit and miss if I watch it. I don't have any DVD's and only have 3 on VHS and I didn't buy those but was given to me as gifts.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I don't mind celebreity appearances on shows like Lee and Tiff or Michael Waddel, but this is stupid.
I enjoy seeing guys like Zac Brown, Chipper Jones, Blake Shelton, etc... hunting if it's done right. But, these guys, like Shawn Michales, get these shows because they are already famous and theyt can sell products.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
"The Heartbreak Kid" is now hunting??? With his crossbow a blazin!!! Watch out fellas the sexy one is in the woods...lol...Gimme a F'n break

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Granted I havent seen it but from the interviews I had read, its nothing different than before. Thats why FAFD is taking its time and making sure what we do is excellent.

I guarantee it wont be a Heartland or Red Arrow..I see a filler show for late night or early afternoon...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I hope the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin, jumps out of another treestand, and drops an elbow on him....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Or the bushwackers come out and give him the Battering Ram Head Butt in the gut..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'd pay good money to see Razors Edge Crucifix Powerbomb his ass in a mineral site mud hole.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What about BamBam Bigelow? How about Capt Lou Albano? Hell, might as well have Hannah Montana host a fricken hunting show next if you want to attract new viewers to the arena. Talk about pulling in the young/female crowd. That might actually benefit the hunting industry along with attracting new hunters in a time when hunter's numbers are dropping off.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What about BamBam Bigelow? How about Capt Lou Albano? Hell, might as well have Hannah Montana host a fricken hunting show next if you want to attract new viewers to the arena. Talk about pulling in the young/female crowd. That might actually benefit the hunting industry along with attracting new hunters in a time when hunter's numbers are dropping off.

Bieber Outdoors... lmao

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Shawn Michaels is gonna be on Raw next week. I bet he's gonna mention his new show....Maybe Undertaker and him will do a standing 69'r once more