Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Everyone with kids knows that bi-fold doors are toddler finger smashers. A couple shims slid in gently at the top of the split keeps it shut tight.

Nice.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Heading on a road trip in the morning for a few weeks, looking up some former brothers in arms that I spent my youth with.... Along the way I’ll stop in and see my son & daughter in law and then brother and sister... Looking forward to it and might be away for a couple weeks, maybe not but we’ll see lol... The wife said I have until our daughters wedding in September lmao....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good idea Joe.

Jon. . . Hope you and Giles had a good time.

Safe travels J! Enjoy your time away from the difficult retired life. [emoji3]

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Heading on a road trip in the morning for a few weeks, looking up some former brothers in arms that I spent my youth with.... Along the way I’ll stop in and see my son & daughter in law and then brother and sister... Looking forward to it and might be away for a couple weeks, maybe not but we’ll see lol... The wife said I have until our daughters wedding in September lmao....
J. I hope you have an awesome trip. Safe travels. God speed.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Have a safe trip J.
Had a checkup with my pulmonologist at OSU today. All is well and all the tests are still showing improvement. They are starting to cut some my meds down. As long as ii continue to show the same progress, i should be off the meds in 3 months and able t o have a beer for the first time in over two years

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Spent a good part of the day over at my buddy Ron's house. He helped me get my lights installed and running. He's a master at stuff like this and is always willing to lend a hand. The rear LEDs are cheap eBay specials wired into the reverse lights. The fronts are rigid industries D2 pro midnight editions, that should light some chit up! They are wired to a switch inside the truck. Test drive coming shortly!

Last edited: