Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Very nice jesse. How old is the little one now?

She turned 1 on February 19. She's a ham and is as good natured as they come, but has a fiery temper. K is super laid back at all times, but Kenna will give you the piss and vinegar if she doesn't like what's going on. Thankfully, that's a rarity and she's generally happy and all smiles.

Reactions: Jackalope

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
She turned 1 on February 19. She's a ham and is as good natured as they come, but has a fiery temper. K is super laid back at all times, but Kenna will give you the piss and vinegar if she doesn't like what's going on. Thankfully, that's a rarity and she's generally happy and all smiles.
Isnt it funny how two kind from the same parents can have diferent temperments
Sterling is laid back like K. Watch our next one be a heathen.

Reactions: Dustinb80

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Isnt it funny how two kind from the same parents can have diferent temperments
Sterling is laid back like K. Watch our next one be a heathen.

Y’all ain’t seen shit yet lmao.... These are your good ole days brothers [emoji23]

Reactions: Beentown

Big Weff

Athens

Yikes. Still breathing. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The guys expression in the background is priceless [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I remember when 'that guy' in the back ground used to shit himself. Too fuckin funny man
That guy in the background is my younger cousin haha

Reactions: giles

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've been carrying around a 1K pound bolder on my back since I took over our program due to budget uncertainties. Working on a federally funded grant sucks. We knew early last year we might be done after this contract year and that's why I started applying for jobs. I may or may not have a job offer coming next week (finalists for a position) and if I didn't get an offer, and the budget was passed as written, I was out of a job at the end of the year and was back to square one for finding suitable employment (not easy for me). Well, I awoke to good news this morning that the Senate passed the omnibus bill which includes $5MM for our program and could effectively fund us through 2020. Say what you will about the entirety of the bill, but from a selfish standpoint, I'm good with it!

So now if I do get an offer, I have leverage to negotiate and if there's no offer, I'm good to go for a while.

Reactions: giles and Dustinb80

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've been carrying around a 1K pound bolder on my back since I took over our program due to budget uncertainties. Working on a federally funded grant sucks. We knew early last year we might be done after this contract year and that's why I started applying for jobs. I may or may not have a job offer coming next week (finalists for a position) and if I didn't get an offer, and the budget was passed as written, I was out of a job at the end of the year and was back to square one for finding suitable employment (not easy for me). Well, I awoke to good news this morning that the Senate passed the omnibus bill which includes $5MM for our program and could effectively fund us through 2020. Say what you will about the entirety of the bill, but from a selfish standpoint, I'm good with it!

So now if I do get an offer, I have leverage to negotiate and if there's no offer, I'm good to go for a while.

that's great news Jesse, way to stay on your grind!

Gordo

Athens County

Gordo

Athens County
What's good TOO???

I just went on a little hippie hiatus. 4 shows in 4 nights. D.C., philly, some weird place near Woodstock NY, and stroudsburgh PA.

Getting a bit old for this shit, and night three involved some battle wounds that proved it....

But...

I get back into town after being gone for damn near a week, and everything was covered.

I got the best supporting cast a man could ever ask for. Crazyness. You fuck heads included. That's too f'n good.

Now it's time for the grass to start growing and to get my ass to work.

[emoji1598]

Big Weff

Athens

Yikes. Still breathing. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The guys expression in the background is priceless [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I remember when 'that guy' in the back ground used to shit himself. Too fuckin funny man
That guy in the background is my younger cousin haha

No way? Toby? Maggies kid?
Yesr, his dad is my cousin, small world haha

Reactions: 5Cent

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Long week here with only one vehicle and my wife needing to leave by 6 every morning. Threw the rest of the family off our routine, especially Tuesday when she got called in at 5AM and we had all of us out of the house in 4 minutes! Add in the kick to the nuts of $4K to replace the transmission in the Traverse and the tumultuous job negotiation I went through and I was ready for a relaxing evening and some sleep! My oldest loves Meat Eater, so we watched several episodes on Netflix last night while I celebrated with some beers and topped it off with 11 hours of sound sleep! Feeling TOO damn good this morning.

Wishing all of TOOville a fun and enjoyable Easter weekend!