Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got lard? Butchered 11 hogs today. Finished by cutting up 6 buckets full of fat. I love being part of a community butchering day.

20180407_115014.jpg

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
have about an 4 hours before we head out to tennesse, usually there for opening weekend so not sure what to expect, i keep getting told the birds start working better right now. im more excited this year than the last couple because my brother is finally making the trip with me and hes been going thru alot of drama with his baby momma . its gonna be a good trip. bout to put that striker and call to the test chad.

Buckmaster

Portage
You'll be a much older man before those ramps spread to the point in which you will harvest them.

I hear they take about 7 years to begin that process.

Hurry up and wait (I'm 5 years ahead of you and still waiting). :)

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
have about an 4 hours before we head out to tennesse, usually there for opening weekend so not sure what to expect, i keep getting told the birds start working better right now. im more excited this year than the last couple because my brother is finally making the trip with me and hes been going thru alot of drama with his baby momma . its gonna be a good trip. bout to put that striker and call to the test chad.
Go get em! Keep me updated via text, I want pics!! Good luck!