Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Got........had a shot of Jamison and butterscotch schnapps(breakfast shot) and 4 fingers of American Honey along with 3 BL beers and feeling pretty good right now! Swilling and chillin TOO brothers:smiley_coolpeace:

Reactions: at1010

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Cheers TOOville! 20170714_182735.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Like the hell out of Woodford, which is why I don't keep it on hand... Good choice and cool cup man.
Yea, it's fuggin dangerous man. Goes down too smooth. I haven't yet found another bourbon that even comes close, for my taste buds at least. I normally drink from a rocks glass, but this Yeti lowball is the tits... Less melting, less watered down over time.
$1 beers at the optimist club. Started at 3, just finished my last at home. Spent less than $20
Damn. Dollar beers. That's pretty killer. Good shit, buddy.

Coffee.. black🖕🏿
Good looking cup, dude! I love coffee. I've even considered buying some decaf just so I could drink it later in the day.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Like the hell out of Woodford, which is why I don't keep it on hand... Good choice and cool cup man.
Yea, it's fuggin dangerous man. Goes down too smooth. I haven't yet found another bourbon that even comes close, for my taste buds at least. I normally drink from a rocks glass, but this Yeti lowball is the tits... Less melting, less watered down over time.
$1 beers at the optimist club. Started at 3, just finished my last at home. Spent less than $20
Damn. Dollar beers. That's pretty killer. Good shit, buddy.

Coffee.. black🖕🏿
Good looking cup, dude! I love coffee. I've even considered buying some decaf just so I could drink it later in the day.
Caffeinated all day long lol [emoji41]

Reactions: Mike

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've come to enjoy Woodford as well. I mix with the Zevia giner ale. No calorie, no sugar, no carb pop that's sweetened with stevia and is pretty good by itself. They have a cola version that's close enough to cola to be a good mixer as well.