Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 10" Stokerized (Black) w/ Bowjax

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just picked up a new stabilizer today and I don't need a spare, so this nice 10" Stokerized is up for sale. Stab is all black, condition 9.5 out of 10. Asking $65 TYD.

I also have a black Doinker Quick-Disconnect that I'd throw in for another $15.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hmmm. . . .Milo hasn't gotten me to the lessen on stabilizer yet. I am in need of one. Maybe he would lend me the cliff's notes version on stabilizers before this one disappears. lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hmmm. . . .Milo hasn't gotten me to the lessen on stabilizer yet. I am in need of one. Maybe he would lend me the cliff's notes version on stabilizers before this one disappears. lol

This stab is amazing for taking vibration out, but I decided that I wanted to try one with a little more weight at the end of it. All in all this is a really good stab, I just wanted to try something different.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The GT500 is a good bit noisy at the moment. Honestly haven't shot it enough to know if I need one. I am thinking some dampers first, heavier arrows second, and maybe a stabilizer later. Sell me on it Jimbo. Need a tree stand? Maybe we work out a trade. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll take that disconnect. If you're going to be at the shoot I'll get ya the money then.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll take that disconnect. If you're going to be at the shoot I'll get ya the money then.

Sorry, Joe... guy on AT offered for the package deal about an hour before you posted this last night. If the deal falls through the disconnect is yours, though. I'll let you know...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sorry, Joe... guy on AT offered for the package deal about an hour before you posted this last night. If the deal falls through the disconnect is yours, though. I'll let you know...

Booooooooooo. Lol. That's ok man. Give us TOO brothers a headstart before posting on AT next time. Lol.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Booooooooooo. Lol. That's ok man. Give us TOO brothers a headstart before posting on AT next time. Lol.

Well honestly, I didn't think I'd get a bite on it that quick. And the guy wanted the stab and QD together, so selling them separately may have lost me some selling time and money anyhow. I should've learned from my last listing with my Z28, though... Next time I'll give a listing a few days on TOO first. Sorry fellas...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well honestly, I didn't think I'd get a bite on it that quick. And the guy wanted the stab and QD together, so selling them separately may have lost me some selling time and money anyhow. I should've learned from my last listing with my Z28, though... Next time I'll give a listing a few days on TOO first. Sorry fellas...

People on AT will snap up a deal in a heartbeat.. There are guys that sit there waiting for someone to post an item for below what they have seen it sell for. They'll buy it and wait a week or so and re-list it for what they've seen it sell for before. They do that a ton with bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.