Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2-26 to 3-5 cam check

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Looks like about half the bucks have shed now but the big boys are still holding on lol.

I haven't seen many turks but this hen looks huge to me lol.

[video=youtube;keLe7PbPRjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keLe7PbPRjk&feature=plcp&context=C34ed137UDOEgsToPDskIqYtFAj_65r1yWzJCphK5r[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The broken ear buck back in the summer in velvet

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nice to see some resident bucks hanging around.

I don't know where he went after the velvet pic since this is the first pics I have of him hard horned. Glad to see he made it another season and hope to see him come September or the big pasture 8pt.

Looks like I will be shed hunting next Monday lol.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
It's good to know you still have bucks around. I put a camera back out two weeks ago over some corn and checked it this weekend. Not a single buck, not even a shed one. Don't know where they could be.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
It's good to know you still have bucks around. I put a camera back out two weeks ago over some corn and checked it this weekend. Not a single buck, not even a shed one. Don't know where they could be.

Mine vanished for a week but they have come back so don't worry too much man. They are just getting a little wiered right now. I figure this week they will shed. If I remember right tey did this last year as well. Had bone, dissapeared for a week and came back, then a week after they was back they shed. Strange animals they are lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just let me know man. Should be able to find at least some antlers laying around out there. I think I have around 3-4 I have seen that have shed now.