Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've been away for a long time, hope you all don't mind if I jump back in.

@Jackalope - man - glad to see you've been on point with all this and warning folks as much as possible ahead of time.

Hey buddy! Flad to see you again. Hop right in.

Thanks. I always try to keep an eye down the road.

Reactions: Blan37

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
@Buster24 I'm sorry to read this news. Prayers it is not too terrible for her.

My nephew got his test results back. Took 12 days. He was positive. Fortunately, he has been quarantined and is beyond what they feel is the contagious time period. Still has some cough and throat is scratchy. Fever been gone a bit. Now hoping my sister and other nephew and nieces don't get it.

Bigcountry40

I was talking to a buddy with a high school senior, his boy is a college baseball prospect with several d2 offers and a some d1 small school interest (tweener). The NCAA granting all spring sports athletes another year of eligibility has screwed up the scholarship openings at a lot of schools and will screw over a lot of seniors that are not absolute freaks, studs or whatever you want to call the elite level players.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
CDC to advise ALL Americans to WEAR masks whenever they are outside.

Oh but wait! Amonth ago they were telling us that masks were worthless. The US Surgeon General blasted everyone on Twitter telling them to stop buying masks because they don't work and healthcare workers need them. Now that the healthcare industry has sucked up every available supply channel the government wants you to make your own and wear them. I wonder if these virtue signaling companies like harbor freight who pulled their entire stock for medical donations will reverse their decision and allow citizens access to needed medical supplies.

i always knew it was a load of bullshit and the only reason they embarked on the "masks don't work" misinformation campaign was to allow them time to suck up supply to help coverup how unprepared they were.

its a travesty either way. Out frontline healthcare worked shouldn't be faced with the risk and hardship of not having what they need. But neither should our citizens, and we damn well shouldn't be engaging in misinformation to fuck one so as to provide for the other.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...R-masks-outside-Trump-says-NOT-mandatory.html

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Along the same lines, I saw tonight on Tucker that 3M’s distributors are selling to foreign countries at a much inflated rate and not selling to FL... they claim these foreigners are paying cash for the n95 masks so there is none available for us...