Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
A103353C-AFAD-4BB8-87C6-31DFB3D8ECE4.jpeg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Again, I'm not buying everything what the experts are saying about this virus. The health experts we see in the federal task force have serious ties/relationships with questionable people.

Mr. Anthony Fauci seems to have an uncanny ability to predict the future, kinda like Mr. Bill Gates.

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

January 11, 2017

Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.

Fauci has led the NIAID for more than 3 decades, advising the past five United States presidents on global health threats from the early days of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s through to the current Zika virus outbreak.

"During a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University, Fauci said the Trump administration will not only be challenged by ongoing global health threats such as influenza and HIV, but also a surprise disease outbreak."

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.

While observers have speculated since his election about how Trump will respond to such challenges, Fauci and other health experts said Tuesday that preventing disease pandemics often starts overseas and that a proper response means collaboration between not only the U.S. and other countries, but also the public and private health sectors.

“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years,” he said.

Source: https://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/emerging-diseases/news/online/{85a3f9c0-ed0a-4be8-9ca2-8854b2be7d13}/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak

Reactions: Mike

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Under the Obama Administration, the former FCC Chair - Tom Wheeler, whom was a former Washington DC insider/lobbyist/CEO within the wireless industry.

His/this-particular speech is one of the scariest I ever witnessed/listened to in my life. I've watched it a few times over the past few years. From about 14 minutes into it, and over the next 8-10 minutes thereafter, the words spoken should make most any tech/health savvy person more than a little bit concerned/nervous. I think he's just another billionaire psychopath.

Now, please understand that I'm a former Journeyman High Voltage Electrician and a current Network Engineer today, and have been over the last twenty years. I know a little something about high frequencies/high speed data networks/infrastructure and what potential risks/dangers that correlate with them, especially at certain megahertz frequency levels.

Also, if some recall, I've also mentioned that I'm a cancer survivor as well, that can most likely be traced back to one of my past occupations, such as a lineman.

I have studied/researched plenty on this topic over the years and any of you can do much the same if you wish. Seek out for yourself what the potential concerns/risk/dangers there are when dealing with high levels of RF.

5g technology never went through an outside the industry unbiased independent formal study really with regards-to/relationship-to health and/or negative health impacts. Any of those that did come out, have been heavy censored and/or aggressively debunked by the industry paid scientists.

Still today, there's plenty of debate about it, what are possible negative health risks/impacts in relation to high levels of radio frequency? In fact, if you were to right now, look at your own smart phone in the 'system settings/health and safety' within most any new Google Android cellphone, you'll see/read a long drawn out information/explanation on Radio Frequency (RF) and what was, or was not determined regarding safety. In my opinion, it's a load of BS!

Mr. Wheeler made "damn sure" that independent studies were not conducted and whatever studies that were ever done at the time, was done within the industry itself. Remember, billions of dollars were at steak!!!

I won't harp on this particular topic/subject anymore, however this wireless 5g implementation is just one piece of the puzzle/the bigger picture/the future and I'm not convinced that it's truly in the best interest of humanity.

I really don't care to debate this further with anyone, however I care to shed some light to those that aren't aware of the controversy.

One more thing,,,, think China,,, and why we were told we'd be the first to implement this kind of technology. Were we???

Good night everyone!

China officially launches 5G networks on November 1

https://www.zdnet.com/article/china-officially-launches-5g-networks-on-november-1/

I have been in the Cellular industry for over 22 years. I can tell you that controversy had been part of the industry for a long time. So far none of it has been substantiated. I remember back in the early 2000's it was causing brain tumors. Liberal leaning Dr's would say they have proof and Conservative leaning Dr.'s said they have proved there is no link.

Move on to later it then became testicular cancer. Same things.

Now 5g.

I have no way of knowing the health effects of 5g.
I am not a RF engineer or expert. I am lucky to sit next to two RF engineers in the office. We have had many many discussions about the subject. These guys visit towers daily. They are responsible for making sure everything is tuned perfectly.
I have asked them point blank if they worry about exposure. Their responses have always been that they do not worry in the least. They said they are more worried about being exposed to all the farm chemicals they are exposed to when visiting all the rural towers than from RF exposure.

I am not trying to debate the subject Denny just giving another prospective so others can make their own decisions.

Carry on gents.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I have been in the Cellular industry for over 22 years. I can tell you that controversy had been part of the industry for a long time. So far none of it has been substantiated. I remember back in the early 2000's it was causing brain tumors. Liberal leaning Dr's would say they have proof and Conservative leaning Dr.'s said they have proved there is no link.

Move on to later it then became testicular cancer. Same things.

Now 5g.

I have no way of knowing the health effects of 5g.
I am not a RF engineer or expert. I am lucky to sit next to two RF engineers in the office. We have had many many discussions about the subject. These guys visit towers daily. They are responsible for making sure everything is tuned perfectly.
I have asked them point blank if they worry about exposure. Their responses have always been that they do not worry in the least. They said they are more worried about being exposed to all the farm chemicals they are exposed to when visiting all the rural towers than from RF exposure.

I am not trying to debate the subject Denny just giving another prospective so others can make their own decisions.

Carry on gents.

We all know you had to Google how to spell substantiated.

Good intel tho.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Apparently, there are many other skeptics around the world. If fact, some just might label me as a;

Covidiot
Relating to the 2020 Covid-19 virus:
Someone who ignores the warnings regarding public health or safety.
A person who hoards goods, denying them from their neighbors.

I'm okay with that...

Anyways,,, I came across another very interesting produced video this morning that I believe is worth checking out. Apparently, there are other countries that are not following the official 'WHO' guidelines pertaining to this outbreak. Hmmm,,, Why?

I kinda expect that this YouTube video will be banned relatively soon, so if you're interested, I recommend that you don't wait!

I'm done here for a while, I'm heading outdoors to get some things done so, I sincerely wish everyone a wonderful day & God bless!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Denny- I'm not discounting any of your concerns. I just don't have time to watch 15-20 minute videos that will lead me down a rabbit hole of other 15-20min videos. That stuff messes with you. Don't take that wrong. I don't feel we should bury our head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening. I guess it is just a little concerning. Enjoy the outdoors. Keep educating yourself. Try not to let it screw with you too much. In the end we all need to ask ourselves: If this is all true, is there anything at all we can do to change it? If not. . . We all need to figure out how to deal with it. Enjoying the outdoors is a great start for me.

Reactions: Big_Holla and 5Cent

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Why is this happening? An actual local news report in Minnesota where a TV news reporter interviewed a doctor last night.

Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus

Posted: Tue 7:42 PM, Apr 07, 2020

Minnesota (POVnow) MN Sen. and Dr. Jensen said that he received a 7 page document from the MN Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. Can we trust the death numbers we've been seeing?

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...ng-Admission-About-Coronavirus-569458361.html

Last edited:

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Why is this happening? An actual local news report in Minnesota where a TV news reporter interviewed a doctor last night.

Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus

Posted: Tue 7:42 PM, Apr 07, 2020

Minnesota (POVnow) MN Sen. and Dr. Jensen said that he received a 7 page document from the MN Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. Can we trust the death numbers we've been seeing?

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...sion-About-Coronavirdocumentus-569458361.html
Wheres the document - I say bull shit - they would never issue a written record like that

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Many meetings cancelled at work today. I think the new models have the higher ups in lockdown trying to figure out how to react.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk