Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Alps Outdoorz Blind Chair

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here's another item that's been on my Amazon list for a while. At $129, I wasn't biting, but when they dropped to $79, I bit. You can actually get the Deluxe version with arm rests for $79 right now, so I may order those and send mine back!

They are a little cumbersome, but exactly what I was after. Be a nice upgrade to the blind life!

ALPS OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Deluxe Blind Chair https://amzn.to/2QEqYQa

20181205_065444.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
ALPS makes some great products, especially for the price. You can't go wrong with any of their products. I use the Pursuit X as my whitetail pack. It's big enough to carry my camera and extra clothes, plus strong enough that I actually strap my Lone Wolf stand and sticks to to when I hang & hunt to stay mobile.

They had an awesome deal going on their layout blinds yesterday.

Reactions: Isaacorps

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
They are nice.

I bought the non deluxe model cause I usually have my compound laying in my lap.

It's very adjustable, extremely durable, very easy to setup, comfortable and it comes with a shoulder sling that makes it a snap to carry.

For another $15, I bought the 'ALPS OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Blind Chair Seat Cover'.

The black cover makes the chair completely lost within my pop-up ground blind and makes the chair even more comfortable, especially during those cooler temps.

I have no regrets in making the investment for my blind.

Well worth it (y)

20181208_211626[1].jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Can't rightfully answer that one, Dick. It's an heirloom we inherited in the move. My mom refinished it years ago. Comfortable as they come for an old school rocker. I sent her a text to see where it originated.

20181209_094423.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
She did some great work, especially the fireplace. I grew up with a love for oak, mission style furniture. Thankfully, my wife also likes that style. I was with her when we salvaged this mantel from an antique shop solely for this project. I'm very thankful to have this heirloom as well. If we move, this goes with us.

IMG_20181113_205235_315.jpg

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Jesse, have you had your blind chairs in the elements yet? I bit on the blackout swivel chair last summer. It worked great at first, but after sitting in the elements I can't put enough grease on it to silence it. It's noisy as fugg.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Mine sat outside the last 10 days, but mine will likely only be inside blinds and shouldn't take too much damage from the elements. No noticeable noise this morning. First sit and I'm very pleased. Actually glad I didn't get the arm rest, but one of each would be nice. Arm rests would be good for the girls, but I like it better without. Gives me more range of motion while still seated.

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails