Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

An update on the new job

matt hougan

Dayton area
image.jpgI thought I would post an update on my new job. Some may remember I was hired as a territory rep for Pradco Outdoor Brands back in February. Since then I have traveling all over Ohio and W Pa. Meeting customers etc. I can't imagine how things could be better. My territory is up nearly 30% and I can see more growth on the horizon. My boss hired me when I was still a cop with little experience in sales. Since then he has trusted me to run my territory and I'm workin hard not let him down. Kind of amazing actually to turn a rookie lose and trust in him.

My job has given me the chance to do all kinds of fishing. Just today after the show closed in Pa I headed to a stream and caught 4 rainbow trout on a dry fly. I am actually becoming quite the fly fisherman. I love hunting fish in tight spots like stalking bedded deer.

The people I work with are awesome and have always helped me when I have reached out to them. I especially like the women that run the offices, man are they the backbone of this operation.

I have found my calling, this was meant to be.....thank you Lord!

Last edited: